General info & How to reach us?
The Museum of the Jewish Soldier in World War II is located at "Yad La Shyrion" (The Armored Corps) Site in Latrun, half way between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
The museum is currently under construction.
Temporary exhibition of "the Jewish Soldier in World War II" is open to the public in "Yad LaShiryon" at Latrun - the ex-police station.
Temporary Exhibition’s hours are according to the opening times and entrance cost of the "Yad LaShiryon" site.
Sunday through Thursday: 8:30 - 16:00 (the site closes at 16:30)
On Fridays and holiday eves: 8:30 - 12:00 (the site closes at 12:30)
Saturday and holidays: 9:00 - 15:30 (the site closes at 16:00)
Free parking is available.
"Yad LaShiryon" site in Latrun, price list:
Adult 30 NIS
Adult (group of 20 or more) 25 NIS
Child (age 16-5) 20 NIS
Pensioner / student
Family (minimum two parents + three children over age 5): 100 NIS
Price list for schools
NIS 16 per student
* Each 10 students is accompanied by one for free
* Members of "Matmon" - 20% discount
* Members of the Armor Association: Holders of a membership card and members of the family of the first degree. Accompanying persons pay "group" price
Disabled IDF soldiers
* Security forces in uniform
KKL - JNF employees
1) Benefit price only to card holder with the presentation of a document.
2) No multiple discount.