The Museum of the Jewish Soldier in World War II relies on the generous gifts from donors across the world to support its efforts to honor the memory of Jewish Soldiers who fought in the Allied Armies and the Partisan forces during the Second World War, in defeating Nazi Germany and the other Axis current powers.
Through your charitable gift to the Museum of the Jewish Soldier in World War II, currently under establishment, you will help us make this important institution a reality.
Your contribution can help ensure that the heroism of those Jewish Soldiers during one of the most tragic eras in the history of our people will be honored, remembered, learned and taught, not only now, but for future generations to come.
It is through your generosity that we will be able to show the contribution the Jewish Soldiers made to the establishment of the emergence of the State of Israel.
Every gift of any size makes a difference and is valued.
Tribute gifts are entirely tax deductible.
U.S. tax deductible contributions of at least $25 may be sent (and must be made payable) to P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc., 317 Madison Avenue, Suite 607, New York, NY 10017 with a recommendation that it be used for us-
For more information about how you can support:
The Museum of the Jewish Soldier in World War II
Tel: +972-8-9224764 Fax. +972-8-9232786
· Recipint Name:
The Association for Establishing the Museum of the jewish soldier in World War ll
· The Association No.: 580464600
· Recipint Address : P.O.Box 2451
· City, State, Zip: Kiryat Ono ISRAEL 55122
· Receiver Bank Name : The Central Otzar Hachayal Bank
· Bank Address\ Branch No : 357 Menachem Begin St
· City , State , Zip : Ramat Gan , ISRAEL
· Name Of Bank Account : The Association for Establishing the Museum of the Jewish soldier in World War ll.
· Account No : 14-357-77660
· SWIFT ID : OTSHILIT